admin

Best cars for UBER?

If you're thinking about signing up as a driver for a ride service such as Uber, you'll want to make sure that your car of choice is up for the job.

How many seats does it have?
How many doors? 
What type of amenities?
Is it comfortable? 
Is it reliable?
Fuel efficiency?

For UberX i will always say Toyota Prius is the best option!!!

What about Uber EXec or LUX?

Definitely for Uber X, best option is Prius, Civic.

For Uber exec i will say Mercedes E class, more reliable than 5 series , specially  those  Bmw F10 520d with that N47 timing chain problem!!!

For Uber  lux i don't know what to say, it;s all about perception in the end :lol:

Depends how on how you view your job. If you just want to make money, buy the most economical car to run.

If you want to enjoy your job and driving, you may not be able to place a value on paying extra on a car which you want to drive, which will cost more to run, though will pay you back in being in a more pleasant car. 

Also need to consider what passenger's expect and want to be seen in - which generally applies to Exec and Lux. There are some cars which have the space of the normal Exec and Lux car, but just doesn't have the right badge on its' nose, such as the Volvo S80, Chrysler 300C, Skoda Superb and for Lux, Lexus LS and VW Phaeton. It's got to be the top German brands + Jaguar for Exec/Lux. 

For UberX, Prius is the car of choice. I'd be happy to drive one as a personal vehicle anyway, considering its' low running costs.

For UberExec and UberLux, Mercedes E- and S-Class respectively.

BMWs have a yobby image, Audis are bland looking. Jaguar although different and just as luxurious, the brand isn't as recognised worldwise as a Mercedes.

All in my own opinion.  :)

Once again, i will always say. JAPANESE cars!!!!

http://www.wfaa.com/story/money/cars/2015/05/07/consumer-reports-cars-over-200000-miles/70956532/

Here's the list of cars most likely to hit 200,000 miles:

•Toyota Prius

•Toyota Camry, with a four-cylinder engine

• Honda Odyssey

• Honda Pilot

•Toyota Corolla

• Honda Accord sedan, also with a four-cylinder engine

• Honda CR-V

•Toyota Sienna

•Toyota Highlander

• Honda Civic, but not the hybrid, Si or GX