anonymous

Uber has become corrupt !!!!

Guys tonight i got the confirmation:

1- if you want to drive for uber exec you can do it for £500 paid  discretely to someone from Uber office

2- there is a guy who has more than 20 cars under UberLux platform and  you can drive for him if you want, he is paying you £95/day for 12 hours shift.

I talked with one guy who is working for this lad and he is making around £700 daily, you do the math......i mean, how is possible to have such a huge difference ????

I have more info...soon

ps: how do you explain that all the new UberX drivers who are paying 25% are more busy than the old drivers who are paying at the moment 20%???

Its a different algorithm now, not like before ( the closest gets the job )

- some drivers have priority than others

-there is a cap in earnings ( meaning that you can not make more than for ex: £1200 per week while others make £500, there is a balance )

- the more you work and constant you are the more and faster you will get the jobs

ITs all very efficient and you and everybody else is just a piece of data in a big database called Uber :)

On 03/04/2016 at 5:04 AM, Zaven said:

Its a different algorithm now, not like before ( the closest gets the job )

- some drivers have priority than others

-there is a cap in earnings ( meaning that you can not make more than for ex: £1200 per week while others make £500, there is a balance )

- the more you work and constant you are the more and faster you will get the jobs

ITs all very efficient and you and everybody else is just a piece of data in a big database called Uber :)

I agree Zaven

On 21/04/2016 at 0:53 PM, basescu said:

I heard stories as well about that guy, and guess what? Now is over EXEC and XL, not just LUX. He has cars everywhere now, and his drivers are always making top money...always!

I heard the same story m8, dunno what to believe, but it has some sort of the truth in the middle. IS beccoming harder and harder- this is for sure

Again, why we don't make money.

Other drivers are getting our jobs. We are not paired anymore.

Me in front of Shard,

job from Shard, 

guy from Borough Street gets the jobs 

Now you understand why No Jobs are coming

Ps: is sat night 1am and i have £55 from 7pm, in 6 hours. Exec driver and i know London pretty well, where to go and when

Screenshot_20160530-232155.png

Screenshot_20160530-232127.png

5 hours ago, LUED said:

They send an e-mail recently saying that if two drivers are both the same distance from a request, the driver who has been empty the longer will get the job. 

Do you really see the same distance in my pics?

I was in front of shard and he was like 3 min away minimum.

I have many more pics and videos....