shane1993

Young driver insurance

Any recommendations for fully comp insurance for a 23 year old as 90% of companies don't insure under 25s. I'm with Haven on 30 day policy for £400 a month as it works out more expensive if i do 3 months or even a years policy (weird) I did have 3rd party but its very risky with an e class if something ever happened. Thanks

It's hard and expensive to get insurance as an under-25 on a normal policy (social, domestic and pleasure), never mind getting one which includes hire and reward for the carriage of passengers as well - especially on an E-Class.

Nevertheless, try Academy Insurance, as they insured me on an E-Class when I was 24. Expect to pay at least £4,000 depending on your circumstances 

On 22/01/2017 at 0:25 PM, LUED said:

It's hard and expensive to get insurance as an under-25 on a normal policy (social, domestic and pleasure), never mind getting one which includes hire and reward for the carriage of passengers as well - especially on an E-Class.

Nevertheless, try Academy Insurance, as they insured me on an E-Class when I was 24. Expect to pay at least £4,000 depending on your circumstances 

Do you have a phone number? or the correct website as I see couple of websites named acadamey ins. Thanks