cardinal

is it worth to move from X to Exec

I see people so excited to move from X to Exec or Exec to Lux but is it really such a big difference taking in consideration the amount of extra costs you have??

I mean its all comes to £/hour. Driving for X you can get £20/hours while driving for Exec or Lux i dont think you can get more than £30/hour if youre lucky.

Who can disagree or agree?

Don't buy an Exec car just to upgrade, as you still have to do X and Pool jobs. Probably only 1 in 10 jobs will be an Exec job. 

Also don't buy a Lux car specifically for Uber unless you already have your own clients, and you just use Uber in your downtime to make a little extra beer money when you wouldn't have been doing anything anyway. 

1 hour ago, LUED said:

Don't buy an Exec car just to upgrade, as you still have to do X and Pool jobs. Probably only 1 in 10 jobs will be an Exec job. 

Also don't buy a Lux car specifically for Uber unless you already have your own clients, and you just use Uber in your downtime to make a little extra beer money when you wouldn't have been doing anything anyway. 

I agree, but don't forget the feeling of driving a brad new E class after you had a shit job all your life :)