anonymous

Uber needs to be number 1

"The reason Uber [is] expensive is because you’re not just paying for the car — you’re paying for the other dude in the car. When there’s no other dude in the car, the cost of taking an Uber anywhere becomes cheaper than owning a vehicle." Travis Kalanick in May 2014

Guys you are a huge liability, for those who cant see it i feel sorry, those who know what a liability means in any business i am sure you have a second plan :)

Uber is absolutely desperately to get rid of us and it doesn't hide it, you still have the power being the supplier of his business, in any business the supplier have  big or low bargain power,  as an individual that power is very low but as a group-unity then the power becomes high and when the power is high the supplier can decide the future of the business :)  this is why uber doesn't want unions and drivers to be united

I am sure nobody will pay attention to this and will ignore it, for uber the more dumb you are the better....

Rating system is just a method of control to make you feel more individual and not being part of something bigger.

What i am saying here you can google for your self, is called the PORTERS 5 FORCES and is one of the most important tool for Marketing strategy used by every company in the world:

New Entrants - the risk of another cab company entering on the market

Suppliers - you, the drivers

Buyers - uber clients

Substitutes - Addison Lee, Tomato Cars, Black Cabs ...

Porter-5-forces-model.jpg

http://fortune.com/2016/08/18/uber-must-be-first/