basescu

Riders offering free striptease and more..

I had a girl in the back, popping her tits out and asking me to feel them, woahahahahaha:D , eventually I had to drop her near some black cabs, good thing i had my dashcam ON. Be very careful because next day you might find yourself with a invite to the police station , abuse claims and bla bla bla. Dont fall in this trap!

Regardless of what they do and how attractive might be, politely droop them off and complain before them to your operator...you can get your license revoked in 1 minute, is the default law during the case investigation

On 5/5/2017 at 1:54 PM, basescu said:

I had a girl in the back, popping her tits out and asking me to feel them, woahahahahaha:D , eventually I had to drop her near some black cabs, good thing i had my dashcam ON. Be very careful because next day you might find yourself with a invite to the police station , abuse claims and bla bla bla. Dont fall in this trap!

Regardless of what they do and how attractive might be, politely droop them off and complain before them to your operator...you can get your license revoked in 1 minute, is the default law during the case investigation

I agree, no need for hassle. Always think about consequence