cocodriver

Uber is stealing from drivers every week !!!

Untrained people from Uber office are refunding costumers and they don't show it in the weekly statement.

SO, i had a customer who didn't arrived after 5 minutes and 1 phone call .

Like any other normal driver who doesn't have time to waste, i cancel the trip by selecting no show and get the £7 .

But wait, uber will make you think you got £7 but in reality if the customer complains like all do, they will refund those £7 and you will get just 6 minutes waiting time and plus another minim 5 to get to the location, 11 minutes from your time uber is stealing x 5 days = 55 minutes every week / --200 /month--2000/ year :(

Go to trip invoices and check every job for fare adjustment !!!!!!

Shame!!!

uber stealling.jpg

Edited by cocodriver

OMG

This is just an example guys: £48 off my payment from one job

Alan Invoice issued by Uber B.V. on behalf of: xxxxxxxxxxxx London United Kingdom Invoice Number: KOSA-xxxxxxxxxxxxx Invoice Date: 23 January 2015 Tax Point Date Description Tax Amount Net Amount 18 Jan 2015 Transportation service Adjusted Fare — 35.19 GBP 18 Jan 2015 Credit for Invoice KOSA-03-2015-0000040 — -48.75 GBP Total Net -13.56 GBP Gross Amount -13.56 GBP

I checked all the fares from Jan and it comes more than £200 until now from fare adjustments :(

I sent them an email, waiting for reply...

Dont ignore it, many thanks for this post otherwise i will never had any idea.