SternMan100

Thinking about UBER 2015!

Hi

Was hoping some experienced London Uber drivers could give me some advice really.

I have a 9-5 Mon-Fri and want to be pro active and earn more money, every Uber driver I have met speaks so highly of it and claim that they may a killing (albeit 4-5 hundred a week).

I am thinkin of signing up I have been told the PCO process is about £350 all in, then a suitible car £3-4K mark - Insignia or Mondeo. Then 20% Uber commision then the commericial insurance.

My question is, is it worth my while working thursday, friday and Saturday nights? Can I realistically earn £300 profit a week? If not what is realistic a month?

Look forward to your replies!

Hi

Was hoping some experienced London Uber drivers could give me some advice really.

I have a 9-5 Mon-Fri and want to be pro active and earn more money, every Uber driver I have met speaks so highly of it and claim that they may a killing (albeit 4-5 hundred a week).

I am thinkin of signing up I have been told the PCO process is about £350 all in, then a suitible car £3-4K mark - Insignia or Mondeo. Then 20% Uber commision then the commericial insurance.

My question is, is it worth my while working thursday, friday and Saturday nights? Can I realistically earn £300 profit a week? If not what is realistic a month?

Look forward to your replies!

£3-4k???

You need at least 2010 model so you can drive another 2 years. I dont think you can buy with £4k a decent car from 2010, can you???

Thanks for you replies.

I have read that Uber accepts 09 cars an beyond only. I have seen Mondeo's and Insignia's for around 3-5k

So far from reading this forum it does sound believable of making 300ish profit a week.

I dont think is ok to buy a 09 plate, i will advise you to go for 11 plate, not such a big difference but less mileage and you can use it until 2017, 09 plate just this year, there is no point for investing in 09 plate