Hi, I am asking one question here I have wolverhampton Private Taxi Hire License and I have uploaded all documents on Uber website.. But from last Two months waiting online Boarding Schedule but nothing there for " As new Uber Partner on boarding at Uber Birmingham or Wolverhampton offices but no body help me or any advise.

Sorry to say but very rude and unprofessional staffs they hired on their offices. They don't know how will treat a person or anybody at their offices. 

Please answer my Question about On Boarding at Birmingham and wolverhampton offices. 

I was at the office today and mmany people were in the queue saying the same thing - that they are all waiting for on boarding. I had to wait for 4 weeks and on top of the christmas break. I believe they stopped on boarding in january and now they have a back log. I understand what you also mean about the staff. There was many complaints today about them too.