ALIMUJAHID

Working Part Time

Hi Guys,

I just wanted your opinion and advice, I have joined UBER now and just require a vehicle.

I currently work at a college doing a 9-5 job and earning good money and have the school holidays off and wanted to top my income by doing UBER X over the evenings and weekends.

I will be renting a Prius from WeFlex for around £215 per week, do you think this is worth my time?

I am currently renting a van and doing small removal jobs but unlike UBER jobs are not always guaranteed...

Thanks!

9 hours ago, ALIMUJAHID said:

Hi Guys,

I just wanted your opinion and advice, I have joined UBER now and just require a vehicle.

I currently work at a college doing a 9-5 job and earning good money and have the school holidays off and wanted to top my income by doing UBER X over the evenings and weekends.

I will be renting a Prius from WeFlex for around £215 per week, do you think this is worth my time?

I am currently renting a van and doing small removal jobs but unlike UBER jobs are not always guaranteed...

Thanks!

Welcome to the plantation :) 

You should be able to make around £13/hour after Uber commission . so for 3 hours every evening, should make around £40 minim

Now if you divide £ 215/7days = £30 per day the cost for the car only , then it comes the fuel, another £5 minim..

Makes sense?

Your profit will be £5 per day if you work 3hours per day every day :wacko:

Good luck!