Dillinger

Uber Driver Pay Str!ke 2022

Dear uber drivers, since Uber do not want to listen to the drivers and expect to keep mugging us off, I propose a planned strike for uber drivers not to use the app for 1 week in August 2022. Due to Uber being greedy and not increasing fares to match current costs of running a vehicle I.e fuel and electric aswell as cost of living (inflation). I am shocked Uber has kept its prices the same regardless of electric prices and fuel price rises aswell as inflation and cost of living increases. They hardly help now with any promotions either. Their fares don't make sense half the time and not worth even doing. I think it's time to hit them where it hurts and show we will not just sit there and allow them to take 25% of fares and we barely get anything out of it after our costs deduction.  

So I propose all drivers of Uber to strike and not use the app for 1 week and use another platform for that week in August 2022.

Who is up for this?