Jump to content

mrhob

Members
  • Posts

    8,040
  • Joined

Everything posted by mrhob

  1. Uber is coming to Scotland Business InsiderUber, the on-demand taxi app that pairs passengers with drivers, is launching in Scotland. The company announced on Friday that it was launching its *service* in ... View the full article
  2. Controversial taxi app Uber set to launch in Glasgow later today Daily RecordView the full article
  3. Uber is coming to Scotland Business InsiderView the full article
  4. Uber launches in Glasgow, its first city in Scotland Business InsiderThe ride-sharing app is going to start rolling out to cities in Scotland, just as it has done in England. View the full article
  5. Uber is coming to Scotland - Business Insider Business InsiderView the full article
  6. Does Uber's arrival spell trouble for black cabs? The ScotsmanView the full article
  7. Does Uber’s arrival spell trouble for black cabs? The ScotsmanView the full article
  8. Proof that Uber costs less than black cabs Telegraph.co.ukA one-mile journey in an Uber taxi can be almost one-and-a-half times cheaper than taking a black cab, according to industry figures that support the app's battle ... View the full article
  9. I spent a week using the taxi app Gett, and now I know how Uber will destroy its competitors Business InsiderI'm addicted to the app. I'll try to get an Uber even when there is an empty taxi idling in front of me, just on principle (and because it's usually cheaper). I love the ... View the full article
  10. Gett v Uber: Which is better? - Business Insider Business InsiderView the full article
  11. I spent a week using the taxi app Gett, and now I know how Uber will destroy its competitors Business InsiderI am an admitted Uber fan. I'm addicted to the app. I'll try to get an Uber even when there is an empty taxi idling in front of me, just on principle (and because it's ... View the full article
  12. Gett v Uber: Which is better? Business InsiderI'm addicted to the app. I'll try to get an Uber even when there is an empty taxi idling in front of me, just on principle (and because it's usually cheaper). I love the ... View the full article
  13. I spent a week using the taxi app Gett, and now I know how Uber will destroy its competitors Business InsiderView the full article
  14. I spent a week using the taxi app Gett, and now I know how Uber will destroy its competitors Business InsiderI'm addicted to the app. I'll try to get an Uber even when there is an empty taxi idling in front of me, just on principle (and because it's usually cheaper). I love the ... View the full article
  15. I spent a week using the taxi app Gett and now I know how Uber will destroy its competitors Business Insider IndiaView the full article
  16. Legal trainee scheme GOV.UKView the full article
  17. It's behind you! Tourist's picture of Edinburgh Vaults gets photobombed by a 'ghost' The MirrorView the full article
  18. Introducing UberLIVE UberView the full article
  19. Gett's latest expansion takes it beyond Uber in the UK EngadgetView the full article
  20. Uber taxi app boosts private hire licence bids Edinburgh NewsView the full article
  21. Uber taxi app boosts private hire licence bids Edinburgh Evening NewsA SURGE in the number of applications for private hire licences in the Capital has been linked to the launch of a controversial new company. Web-based Uber ... View the full article
  22. Uber taxi app boosts private hire licence bids Edinburgh Evening NewsView the full article
  23. Uber taxi app boosts private hire licence bids Edinburgh Evening NewsA SURGE in the number of applications for private hire licences in the Capital has been linked to the launch of a controversial new company. Web-based Uber ... View the full article
  24. Uber taxi app boosts private hire licence bids Edinburgh Evening NewsA SURGE in the number of applications for private hire licences in the Capital has been linked to the launch of a controversial new company. Web-based Uber ... View the full article
  25. Uber taxi app boosts private hire licence bids Edinburgh Evening NewsA SURGE in the number of applications for private hire licences in the Capital has been linked to the launch of a controversial new company. View the full article
×