george

Taxify in London

I can see on different FB groups they are recruiting already drivers in London, same prices as Uber but with 15% commission, the ap is basically a clone of Uber the main difference is for the customer being able to pay cash as well.

I am curious if these guys will have the same growth as the others like wheely and cabbie....although those had the same commission as Uber.

Any insight information ??

Uber will just respond by cutting prices. 

Passenger's will just to go whatever's cheapest, and better availability of cars. 

They may use Taxify when Uber's surges,  to get a cheaper ride though, or if the Uber app doesn't work. 

A few app-based firms have come and gone,  such as Drivr and Bounce. Wheely are still around, but I hear drivers are complaining of too much dead mileage, and impossible pick up times. 

On 4/22/2017 at 2:06 PM, haji said:

are they allowed to use the name taxi?

I think they have to change their name first right , 15% commission is good but how they will attract customers I wonder

No , they cant! Is like for the operator to have the words minicab, not just cab.