andrei087

How long does it take to get my PCO Licence

Hello!
I applied for an PCO Licence 1 month ago and 1 week ago I received a letter from the topographical assessment team which said not to call them cause they would contact me. Does anyone know how long it takes until that happens? I think I've already waited a pretty long time and haven't even had the topographic test yet. Should I wait for them or is it just a waste of time and maybe I should call? 
Cheers!

Isnt so hard to pass the topographic assesment,i buy the London map from Amazon and i learn how to read after the trainning provided by Pcolicence London

I have all my folder completed DBS,topographic everything...how long time will Take to send me the licence..i call tfl and they told me that i need to wait because they will send me a letter by post

someone ca-n help please?

Thanks

On 4/25/2017 at 9:56 AM, Alin2017 said:

Isnt so hard to pass the topographic assesment,i buy the London map from Amazon and i learn how to read after the trainning provided by Pcolicence London

I have all my folder completed DBS,topographic everything...how long time will Take to send me the licence..i call tfl and they told me that i need to wait because they will send me a letter by post

someone ca-n help please?

Thanks

did you get your badge yet? i done my topographical assessment on the 12th May. and am waiting for my licence now, it was issues and sent away on 30 June but it takes around 5-10 days to arrive

i just can't wait