Shah

Hello guys, thanks for accepting me on here, posting about uber application Birmingham

Hello, I hope you guys are well. I recently received a text on 28/01/17 saying uber are taking on new drivers in Birmingham, so I jumped online and uploaded all my documents and downloaded the app, how long does it usually take for them to review it? My documents are on pending review atm. Hoping drivers from Birmingham will have some answers 

Thank you 

Hi Shah,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry I'm unable to help you with your question since I am awaiting my licence to progress. However, it does seem that Uber are keen to get existing license holders on-board as soon as possible. I was in Birmingham City Centre today and was astounded at how many Uber cars there are now.

Best if luck with your application.

Rob

On 31/01/2017 at 11:04 AM, Shah said:

Hello, I hope you guys are well. I recently received a text on 28/01/17 saying uber are taking on new drivers in Birmingham, so I jumped online and uploaded all my documents and downloaded the app, how long does it usually take for them to review it? My documents are on pending review atm. Hoping drivers from Birmingham will have some answers 

Thank you 

Hi Shah

you need to constantly check the link on uber website for availability regarding onboarding , I have been doing the same , uploaded all documents which always appear as pending but have managed to secure an onboarding appointment today !!! Keep checking very limited appointments are only available but requires you to check daily .

On 3/1/2017 at 0:41 PM, Riyani said:

Hi Shah

you need to constantly check the link on uber website for availability regarding onboarding , I have been doing the same , uploaded all documents which always appear as pending but have managed to secure an onboarding appointment today !!! Keep checking very limited appointments are only available but requires you to check daily .

i have been checking the onboarding link for last whole week, still couldnt get a chance to book a session, its always saying no appointments available, is there any trick which i am missing? any solution to it?