Grant

Best fares you've had?

Been with Uber about 2 years now during that time I've had some good fares but 3 really stand out in my mind......

Picked up a chap from Hackney going to west london was a nice bloke bit of a rags to riches,  used to be homeless but managed to make a success of his life in the hospitality trade now give motivational speeches around the world had a very pleasant journey got him to the destination and he gave me a £50 tip happy days! 

Was driving into work live in Kent was about 5pm on a Friday so heading for traffic got to Rochester then got a ping thought sod it I'm going to be sitting in traffic might as well accept try and prolong the pain! 2 girls jumped in and asked for Chelmsford then onto Cambridge what a first job got into London about 7 pm traffic was fine and got into London £145 richer after % gone! Lovely jubbly 

Sunday morning about 6 am first job picked up a young couple around Richmond area they got in not saying a word to me or each other had magic on radio started the trip and of we went about a 15 min journey driving along when take that million love songs came on the radio without a word to each other the 2 in the back started singing the chorus to each other and they was really going for it as soon as the song finished they went quiet again, I nearly pissed myself trying not to laugh my head of at them! Was by far one of the strangest things to happen in my car! 

Whats yours?????