fullpower

Uber lux doing exec jobs??

Apparently there's a rumour, that the older Exec drivers (who joined probably 2013-2014), who currently accept Exec work only, will have to accept X work sometime in the New Year. I can imagine a lot of those drivers (myself included) leaving. 

To do Exec work in a Lux car, at £1.80 a mile and 22.5p/minute is a joke though. 

Probably why they're inviting a lot of X drivers to upgrade to Exec/Lux - those with 1,000 trips under their belt, with a 4.85 rating or above. They know that forcing the existing Lux drivers doing Exec, and Exec doing X, are going to leave, and need to make up the shortfall. 

I agree, you can offer a premium service and get paid for a standard one, is not fair , they will disturb the balance which is already very sensible at the moment.

I still dont understand how people can cope with this ?

I mean, to get a £30k car and losing £10k in the first year and on top of that to get paid as you drive a god damn Vauxhall £ 4000k car??