fullpower

Uber exec London £7 minim fare

Took a client to Manchester United to watch a match. I can confirm that Exec min is £4, and it was surging (1.3x) as well for both X and Exec. I was also able to log on there as well (immediately logged off though - didn't want any jobs to come through). 

On Sunday, February 12, 2017 at 2:03 AM, fullpower said:

£4 wtf ???? What is the average income in Midlands mate? I don't think is such a big difference comparing to London :o

In Midlands we get 3 exec jobs a week maximum and they don't go very far, exec drivers have no choice but to do X and exec both, even with X it's very hard to make money as it's  £1 a mile and they've got soo many drivers we sit for hours with no fare sometimes.

I dont think will be a smart move, things are already very very sensible among drivers

increase supply and demand will follow but what uber did not kept is the standards...you can get a nice car as a customer but will be a lottery with the driver which can ask you for the post code when you say take me to park lane :):)

just my op:blink:inion