dukeofuber

BUsy area Uber LOndon

On 11/11/2016 at 11:22 PM, Johny said:

If you drive for Exec or Lux, you have to drive towards the city, you have to chase the middle class or upper class clients :( 

If you got a second phone with the Uber driver app installed, and you can do X work as well, keep it open and look for surge areas on X. 

Exec tends to get busy when it surges on X, as the surge price may exceed the cost of an Exec. 

On ‎05‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 0:54 AM, LUED said:

If you got a second phone with the Uber driver app installed, and you can do X work as well, keep it open and look for surge areas on X. 

Exec tends to get busy when it surges on X, as the surge price may exceed the cost of an Exec. 

I agree, if you have a car which can be used both for x and exec is by far the best option and most efficient, hoping you don't have a 16 plate E class :) a 12 plate one will be perfect, the old drivers have this opportunity

15 hours ago, Johny said:

I agree, if you have a car which can be used both for x and exec is by far the best option and most efficient, hoping you don't have a 16 plate E class :) a 12 plate one will be perfect, the old drivers have this opportunity

Definitely, however, mine is a 16 plate, and it's not worth it for me to do X jobs as well, I just stick to Exec only. 

Though as I said, I use my second phone, switch the car to X and Exec, so the X map shows up (still offline), and I can see where X is surging, and those areas are more likely to get Exec work. 

On 8/8/2017 at 2:25 AM, LUED said:

Definitely, however, mine is a 16 plate, and it's not worth it for me to do X jobs as well, I just stick to Exec only. 

Though as I said, I use my second phone, switch the car to X and Exec, so the X map shows up (still offline), and I can see where X is surging, and those areas are more likely to get Exec work. 

Many people do the same, they have the client app (old version) on a different phone and driver, when surge is above 1.7x, they change it quickly B), if you do only  x jobs with a 16 plate you have to be mad, in 1 year the interior will be doomed and at least 30k miles