skeptic

For all Exec Drivers!!!

Guys i dont understand what is wrong with you?

I see every evening all the drivers around city going offline to force the surge and when will appear , bum 100 cars online suddenly.

You might get a job on surge and make extra £20 or you may have to wait for the surge to go off because people will not request any-more.

Does it really worth it to waste time hoping you will get that surge job when you can make a regular job and get the money instead of waiting?

Do you know what will be the effect on the long term?

For uber this means one thing, demand is too high and no drivers to accept ---> Uber will get more drivers to fulfil the demand....

So next time when you go offline think about it , does it worth on the short time extra £20 and in 2 months time to have twice the number of drivers on the roads which effectively will generate even more competition for you?

Same thing the uber x drivers done and now guess what??? everybody complains there are too many drivers and is harder and harder

THINK!!!

On 03/07/2016 at 0:02 PM, LUED said:

Uber aren't taking on Exec drivers anyway - and haven't done so for the past 18 or so months. 

There are more drivers LUED, i can see and feel it !!!

I know personally some guys, now on exec platform.

Where do you get your info? i know Uber is not accepting but in the same time i am telling you 100% are more drivers than 6 months ago!!

Only reason I can think of, is that Exec drivers often work for other companies and/or have their own clients.

Since Uber have come along and taken over the competition, these drivers will have less other work, and will do more hours for Uber. 

Or there are other Exec drivers from other local authorities (i.e. Woking, Luton, etc), heading into London for work. 

There is a long queue of drivers with exec cars waiting to be accepted on the platform, at the moment working on X platform because they did not think:huh: when they bought the car, 30k car and doing X jobs:o. Thousands of them....of course there are more EXEC drivers, some of them they slip between :D

I can only hope they will get some glimmer of intelligence and give the car back if they can, soon very soon those cars will need money to be spend on them :rolleyes: its called MAINTENANCE 

Or maybe some of them they love driving a 30k car and do £5 jobs - woahahahaha

Uber are selling a dream. 

I got a letter from my bank saying I'm pre-approved for a £35,000 loan, with monthly repayments of £686.41, payable over 5 years.

With promises of making £1200 a week, no wonder there are those spending those amounts on cars, thinking the loan could easily be paid back..