bigboss

Uber drivers might soon earn £6000 more per year

You wouldn't want to pay a premium for Exec over UberX, for a car to arrive covered with adverts. 

Imagine going on a date, taking a client with you to a meeting, going to a function at a top hotel. You order an Exec car for these occcasions, and the car turns up with a full advert wrap. It's not going to look good. 

No exterior ads mate, just some nice small Ipads inside ur car, maybe even into ur head rest or you can just install them using some kinda of holder, there are plenty different models.

I will do it, because is getting harder and harder to achieve my target :(:blink: :blink:  i have to put the hours and this is the main reason i join uber, not to stay 12 hours at work, just smth extra

What do you say aboout the Ipads??

No exterior ads mate, just some nice small Ipads inside ur car, maybe even into ur head rest or you can just install them using some kinda of holder, there are plenty different models.

I will do it, because is getting harder and harder to achieve my target :(:blink: :blink:  i have to put the hours and this is the main reason i join uber, not to stay 12 hours at work, just smth extra

What do you say aboout the Ipads??

I understand. Personally I wouldn't be too bothered by it. As long as it doesn't glare and not bright, when it's dark I suppose. Some people may not like having adverts in their face, though.

If we're still discussing UberExec/Lux, imagine flying first class British Airways to be initially greeted with ads on iPads from the seat in front of you. It's acceptable to see adverts on overhead posters on a RyanAir flight for example, but not when you choose to pay a premium on a luxury service.