basescu

Uber customer telling lies to support agaisnt drivers

I had a customer which was very rude to me and I asked him nicely to get off my car because of his attitude which I am not willing to accept.

Guess what?

He said to Uber in my car was smelling like marijuana, I was driving careless, speeding.....so on.

Uber got me de-activated and had to wait to wait for them to listen to my side of the story while me not being able to make money to provide for my family!!!

Uber Client always first and then the driver....

Be careful with strange customers, they can always make a serious allegation against you and by the time Uber will realise its all lies, you will lose days of work-we have no protection in this situations!

On 7/2/2018 at 12:20 PM, basescu said:

I had a customer which was very rude to me and I asked him nicely to get off my car because of his attitude which I am not willing to accept.

Guess what?

He said to Uber in my car was smelling like marijuana, I was driving careless, speeding.....so on.

Uber got me de-activated and had to wait to wait for them to listen to my side of the story while me not being able to make money to provide for my family!!!

Be careful with strange customers, they can always make a serious allegation against you and by the time Uber will realise its all lies, you will lose days of work-we have no protection in this situations!

Always, but always make sure the CCTV is on inside your car, is a very good deterrent in 99% of the cases. make sure is TFL compliance

On 7/2/2018 at 12:20 PM, basescu said:

Guess what?

Thais why you need a dash-cam! £60 will take away all this risk