josh

Uber clean air plan, what a scam

I went there to hear about the £5000 grant when guess what ,there is no grant atm just "special offers" for drivers to rent electric cars from Weflex or pcorentals. They say Uber is working to increase the number of fast charging points for drivers to make them switch for electric cars, or is it for the future driverless fleet? ;)

On 12/1/2017 at 4:09 PM, josh said:

I went there to hear about the £5000 grant when guess what ,there is no grant atm just "special offers" for drivers to rent electric cars from Weflex or pcorentals. They say Uber is working to increase the number of fast charging points for drivers to make them switch for electric cars, or is it for the future driverless fleet? ;)

I think is just a cover for automated fleet implementation, A fully automated fleet could save the company around £900m a year, with a potential profit of more than £1bn!

They need smart roads, fast charging points, so there are some critical points to be achieved before arrival of AI, this is the first!