uberdriver

EXEC work!

Addison Lee owner drivers scheme, you can probably log on and off as you please

OTS sends you e-mails, requesting quotes, which you can reject, or if you reply, they'll get back to you if they accept your quote.

Crawfords and Brunel probably want you to work fixed shifts.

Creative Cars probably ask you when you're available  to do jobs for them, they have lots of tv location work so usually need a number of cars in one go after filming. 

21 hours ago, LUED said:

Addison Lee owner drivers scheme, you can probably log on and off as you please

OTS sends you e-mails, requesting quotes, which you can reject, or if you reply, they'll get back to you if they accept your quote.

Crawfords and Brunel probably want you to work fixed shifts.

Creative Cars probably ask you when you're available  to do jobs for them, they have lots of tv location work so usually need a number of cars in one go after filming. 

OTS i never heard about them? any good ?

5 hours ago, skeptic said:

OTS i never heard about them? any good ?

Yeah, they're alright, plenty of work, mostly airports and cruise terminals. 

They send you job offers by e-mail, you can reject them, or type in how much you want for the job. 

If they accept your offer, they'll send you another e-mail confirming if you still want it or not, so typing in how much you want to the job, doesn't bind you to it. 

They say they'll get busy over the summer, just looked at my bin folder of my e-mail and today they sent 17 jobs. 

People carrier/MPV will probably get the most job offers, as they can do estate and standard car jobs too. Those 17 jobs I go today were only standard car jobs, though I can do Exec jobs as well, they're quite rare. 

https://www.airporttaxis-uk.co.uk/

On 7/18/2017 at 1:56 AM, LUED said:

Yeah, they're alright, plenty of work, mostly airports and cruise terminals. 

They send you job offers by e-mail, you can reject them, or type in how much you want for the job. 

If they accept your offer, they'll send you another e-mail confirming if you still want it or not, so typing in how much you want to the job, doesn't bind you to it. 

They say they'll get busy over the summer, just looked at my bin folder of my e-mail and today they sent 17 jobs. 

People carrier/MPV will probably get the most job offers, as they can do estate and standard car jobs too. Those 17 jobs I go today were only standard car jobs, though I can do Exec jobs as well, they're quite rare. 

https://www.airporttaxis-uk.co.uk/

Thank you for sharing these companies Lued and your experience with you. Most of the other drivers keep the info just for them, as like they will make more money :D. Well done

All the PH companies, I mentioned advertise anyway in the trade mags - Professional Driver, Private Hire and Courier, Private Hire News, etc, so it's all public!

However, I don't work for any of them, but I'm considering joining Add Lee as an owner-driver after the summer.

OTS, you have to have an operator's licence to work with them, and if you've got one, you wouldn't do much work for them anyway, but just as a way of filling in your dead time.