godaddy

Uber X vs UBer Exec

I made an experiment as I can choose between x and exec.

This week just x compared with exec last week, there is no difference when it comes to money, maybe i spent 20% more on fuel but i spent less time at work as with X i get requests non stop.

Comparing depreciation of the exe car with the fact that you can make same amount of money driving for x in a £4000 car, its a no brainier. I made around £20/hour driving for X, same as EXEC but no dead time between jobs

On 18/06/2017 at 1:23 PM, godaddy said:

I made an experiment as I can choose between x and exec.

This week just x compared with exec last week, there is no difference when it comes to money, maybe i spent 20% more on fuel but i spent less time at work as with X i get requests non stop.

Comparing depreciation of the exe car with the fact that you can make same amount of money driving for x in a £4000 car, its a no brainier. I made around £20/hour driving for X, same as EXEC but no dead time between jobs

We know, we can see them, is going to be harder and harder

On 24/06/2017 at 1:54 AM, LUED said:

Need own work and/or work for other exec companies, if you have an exec car, as it's not worthwhile to use it on Uber as you have to take X work as well. 

Can you share those other exec companies LUED? :lol:

Addison Lee, Creative Cars, Brunel, etc.

However smaller companies, some are one-man band operations, tend to offer better rates because they have long-term regular clients who are willing to pay for a more personal service, though they require trusted decent drivers, and often need to you need to be introduced, and have relevant  (advanced) driving/security qualifications.